jueves, 18 de julio de 2013

Who Wore Balenciaga Best? Miley Cyrus, Rihanna and Rita Ora Sport the Same Graphic Tee


von Cinya Burton 18. Juli 2013 - 14:39

Is Miley Cyrus over the crop top?

The star appears to be taking a break from her midriff uniform. While visiting BBC Radio 1 Station in London for a chat on the Breakfast Show with Nick Grimshaw yesterday, the singer opted for a Balenciaga tee with leather skirt and silver sandals.

PHOTOS: Miley's best ab moments

The edgy top comes just days after she sported another graphic T-shirt—one featuring deceased rapper Tupac—while visiting fiancé Liam Hemsworth in Canada.

NEWS: Miley reacts to Jay-Z's shout out

Yet it is her most recent top that is already quite popular in Hollywood. Rihanna and Robert Pattinson have previously worn the $295 Join A Weird Trip shirt. And Rita Ora also sported the style but in a sweatshirt version in May.

Kicking off the trend, the Twilight star posed in the shirt in the July 2012 issue of Blackbook magazine. Coincidently his former girlfriend Kristen Stewart is the face of the brand.

Then, a few months later, the "Stay" singer who was spotted in the tee in London. And now nearly a year later Miley stepped out in the same shirt.

NEWS: Robert Pattinson's sexy Dior commercial

While it is not surprising to see either star in the shirt, Miley's new love of graphic tees seems to be the latest fad in her edgier transformation. Something she said started with her big chop. 

"No one would have planned a haircut to change my life. I didn't plan a haircut to change my life. I just cut my hair and then it really changed my life," She told the Toronto Sun.

 "There's something about having no hair that it screams being confident. And I think especially because people like to put people in a box, I mean the names I've been called since I cut my hair. Everyone said I was a lesbian but I'm like, 'Being a lesbian isn't a bad thing. So if you think I look like I'm a lesbian, I'm not offended.'"

Famous hairdo aside,  who do you think wore the Balenciaga tee best?

PHOTOS: Miley Cyrus' style evolution

YOUR COMMENT